What is the FestiveBar™ Toolbar?
The FestiveBar™ Toolbar provides you with access to fun and entertaining games and holiday activities. The toolbar and activities will be automatically updated for new holiday content on a seasonal basis.
Will the FestiveBar™ Toolbar work with my Web browser?
The FestiveBar™ Toolbar works with Internet Explorer versions 6.0 and above and Firefox 2 and above.
How do I "uninstall" the FestiveBar™ Toolbar?
You can easily uninstall the toolbar using the instructions below:
• Close all open Web browsers
• From the "Start" menu in Windows, select "Control Panel"
• Select "Add/Remove Programs"
• Select "FestiveBar™ Toolbar"
• Click "Change/Remove"
Now just follow the simple instructions and the FestiveBar™Toolbar will be uninstalled. Should you reopen your Web browser and still see the FestiveBar™ Toolbar, you may need to restart your computer for the uninstall process to be completed.
How do I find out what version of Internet Explore I have?
Go to the Help menu located at the top of your browser. Select "About Internet Explorer." A box will appear that tells you what version you have.
What are the system requirements for installing the FestiveBar™ Toolbar?
The toolbar is currently available for Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Vista. The FestiveBar™ Toolbar software and cache require 1 meg of disk space on the disk drive containing your windows directory (usually the C: drive). If you are currently able to run a supported Web browser (IE 6.* or 7.*) on your computer, you should be able to install and run the FestiveBar™ Toolbar. In particular, your Web browser and the FestiveBar™ Toolbar require a 486 or newer, compatible processor, 16 MB of RAM, VGA display (SVGA is recommended), a mouse or similar pointing device, and Internet access.
Can I hide the FestiveBar™ Toolbar from my browser?
For Internet Explorer 6.0 or above, you can hide the FestiveBar™ Toolbar by doing the following:
• Go to the "View" menu at the top of your browser.
• Select "Toolbars"
• Click " FestiveBar™ Toolbar" to hide; click again to unhide.
Does the FestiveBar™ Toolbar track where I go on the Internet?
No, the FestiveBar™ Toolbar does not monitor or report information about where you are traveling or what you do on Web sites.
Is the FestiveBar™ Toolbar adware or spyware?
NO! The FestiveBar™ Toolbar does not collect any personal information and is completely “spyware”-free and “adware”-free. Period.
The FestiveBar™ Toolbar was specifically designed to provide a great user experience free of spyware, adware, direct marketing, data collection or other similar activities. In order to achieve that goal:
• The toolbar software DOES NOT collect personal information of any kind, period. No email address, registration or other information is required to use the product. No zip code, no email, no member name, no password. Unlike many other products, we do not even attempt to collect data upon startup as a requirement of use.
• The toolbar software DOES NOT monitor the websites visited by the end user, collect or in any manner report any information about what sites an end users visits (or any click stream activity), nor does it monitor or scrape information when you are on other sites.
• The toolbar software DOES NOT serve or facilitate so-called "contextual advertising" where pop-up ads are served based on the sites you visit. Many applications are identified as spyware because they monitor end-user Internet usage and serve contextual pop-ups. The toolbar does not engage in any such practices.
In short, the FestiveBar™ Toolbar provides a superior search experience on an ANONYMOUS basis and without any additional monitoring, contextual ads or other nuisances
Why couldn't I install the FestiveBar™ Toolbar?
If you are experiencing difficulties downloading the FestiveBar™ Toolbar, you may wish to try downloading directly through the following URL (please note that you might need to copy and paste the entire URL into your browser's address line):
If you continue to have problems downloading or installing this product, please contact customer support and provide the step-by-step actions you took to arrive at the problem, and any error messages or screens you received at that point in the process.
I use Norton Internet Security, Zone Alarm, or similar firewall/proxy software and am having trouble downloading. Why?
The most common problem when downloading or installing occurs when running such software. If you are running one of these types of products, try temporarily disabling it, then go back to http://free.festivebar.com/ to try the download process again. Please remember to reactivate your firewall/proxy software once the download and installation of the toolbar is complete.
Why won't the download start or why do I get looped back to the previous page?
The most common problem when downloading or installing the FestiveBar™ Toolbar occurs when running software such as Norton Internet Security, Zone Alarm, or other firewalls/proxy software. If you are running one of these types of products, try temporarily disabling it, then go back to http://free.festivebar.com/ to try the download process again. You can reactivate your firewall/proxy software once the download and installation of the toolbar is complete.
find your question?
For any additional questions or concerns regarding the use of this product, please email us at email@example.com.